What if there is a change in beneficiary/ guardian nominated under the policy?
If you wish to change the person appointed / nominated by you as beneficiary / guardian under the Policy then please complete & submit the following:
- Endorsement for Change in Nomination (ECN) Form
- Endorsement Request Form (ERF) or your Letter requesting for change in beneficiary / guardian.
- Attested Copy of Computerized National Identity Card / NADRA’s Registration Certificate (Children below 18) of the person nominated.
(If the person nominated is a minor (below 18 years), a guardian (above 18 years) too must be appointed).
For complete understanding of the regulations that govern Beneficiary Nomination & Guardianship designation in life insurance policies, kindly refer to Part X (Sections 71, 72 & 73) of the Insurance Ordinance (XXXIX) 2000.
- Kindly ensure that all documents and forms are signed by you as per signature affixed by you on your Policy’s original Proposal Form.
- Kindly get attested copies of documents (where required) by a Gazetted Government Official or a senior officer of our Company (Assistant Branch Manager or above). Original copies of documents may be called for inspection.
- The Original documents & forms (hard copy) properly completed, signed and witnessed must be sent to:Customer Experience Department- Head Office Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited,
74/1-A, Lalazar, M.T. Khan Road,
Karachi – 74000,
Telephone: (021 ) 35205095
- Upon receipt of properly completed documents the changes in nomination requested by you would be incorporated in your Policy Record and acknowledged vide letter sent to you through courier.
- Individual Life Insurance
- Micro Insurance
- Corporate Insurance
- Online Insurance
- Family Takaful